- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It fits three modes of movement into a single line of code, with enough code size left over for distance control.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- NanoRumble - APS: 74.4% (6th), PL: 197-22 (7th), Survival: 80.73%
- How does it move?
- Start with one-way orbit movement, after two deaths, switch to time-based Oscillator Movement, after a total of five deaths, switch to Random Movement inspired by Ocnirp.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It doesn't actually react to enemy fire, in the first mode it simply orbits the enemy to dodge Head-On Targeting, in the second 3mode it reverses direction every 13 ticks to (partially) dodge Linear Targeting, and in the last mode it randomly reverses direction.
- Is this robot melee-capable?
- Capable is a very broad word. Yes, Foilist is "capable" of fighting in Melee battles just like any other bot. It is not, however, capable in the sense of not being the first to die, so I didn't enter it in the meleerumble.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds, the enemy history string for the gun code, and the number of times it has died for the movement. It doesn't (intentionally) save anything between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Foil is one of the three forms of modern sport fencing, along with Épée and Sabre. 
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, but under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- I don't know.