|Best Rating||#3 APS (2016)|
- What's special about it?
- My first "good" bot. (Meaning its code is not a huge mess).
- It is the best robot that doesn't use Rednaxela's kD-Tree.
- It is the first robot to use variable bandwidth in surfing.
- It was one of the first robots to use Precise Positional MEA in targeting.
- How competitive is it?
- RoboRumble ‒ APS: 88.28% (5th), PL: 1154-6 (5th), Survival: 95.8%
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it is released under the FreeBSD license. The source is in the JAR file and the license should be at the top of each
- What robots is it based on?
- The code is my own, but I did get ideas from other robots. See the credits for more details.
- What's next for your robot?
- For the immediate future:
- I also plan to try "LtL" targeting and movement (secret), and neural networks.
Strength in numbers. After adding about five new classification schemes to my movement, I thought this made sense.
Thanks go to the following people (the list is in no way complete and will probably never be so):