|Best Rating||#4 Elo (2003)|
- What's special about it?
- It is a melee MiniBot that still performs well, despite not being updated since 2003.
- In the very old days of Robocode, it ranked at #4 in the general (!) melee rumble. Even now, it's still in the top 20.
- How competitive is it?
- MiniMeleeRumble ‒ APS: 68.02% (2nd), PL: 191-1 (2nd), Survival: 33.07%
- How does it move?
- It uses Anti-Gravity Movement, with predefined "mass" points around its current position, in the battlefield center, and in the corners.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It tries to keep moving continuously and stay away from its previous locations.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It attacks the closest enemy.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds, it saves pattern matching data (heading change and velocity). Between matches, nothing.
- Where did you get the name?
- The first thing it had were glowing colors. And in its tests it would blow up many enemies.
- Can I use your code?
- Currently not. But the code can be decompiled very easily.
- What's next for your robot?
- Better rumble ranking and better 1v1 performance.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- It hasn't been tested against many bots in 1v1.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- GlowBlow for its gun and general structure.