"An agile and stealthy predator"
|Movement||Head-on charging / ramming|
- Bot Name
- What's so special about it?
- It is a nanobot that uses head-on charging to attack and ram its enemies all the while shooting at them with a Pattern Matching gun. It usually scores between 40-60% - even against its larger relatives.
- How competitive is it?
- we'll see. I expect around the middle of the nanos.
- Where can I get it?
- Just click the download link to the right.
- Version Information
- 1.0 - uses narrow lock radar, pattern matching + ramming, and head-on charge movement
- 1.1 - moves slightly when enemy fires, fires lower power bullet when further away
- How does it move?
- charges directly at enemy to ram them
- How does it fire?
- Pattern Matching
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It doesn't really... it just charges at the enemy
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Just a symbolic state (for the Pattern Matching gun)
- Where did you get the name?
- It hunt's down its prey just like a Leopard.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure. It's RWLPCL. I commented the code a lot to make it easy to understand
- What's next for your robot?
- The goal of this robot is to make the idea behind ramming as effective as possible - very few robots today use ramming as a tactic so I want to try to make it more common at least among smaller bots.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- all antirams and robots with a good antiram movement will destroy it also.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Some parts come from LemonDrop.