|Movement||Stop and go|
|Released||May 19 2009|
|[Robot Repository Download]|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- A pattern matching gun with movement that allows it to annihilate weak bots while getting edged by the best.
- How competitive is it?
- #2 in 1v1 ranking.
- How does it move?
- Start with back and forth stop and go bullet dodging. If hit, swap to orbit stop and go.
- How does it fire?
- Improved Nano style pattern matching.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Watches enemy power levels and moves when it changes at all.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Angular velocities info to help with pattern matching between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Just sounded neat. Very similiar to Infinity.
- Can I use your code?
- Go for it.
- What's next for your robot?
- Basking in the glow of victory.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Sledgehammer (and the other 3 good RamBots) due to less than power 3 shooting
- Prestige, and the Ocnrip family's anti-PM ideas.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- NeophytePattern by nz.
Beware, I just created new technology that could give me the crown. :)
- And as powerful as table driven movements can be, they are a massive pain to program. I need to create a program to create my program. --Miked0801 06:31, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
After reverting and restudying the gun, I found a weakness I just corrected for a 1% increase in score. Just need 0.20% more. Let's see where I can find it...
I'm going to start a new page here on something I just discovered - Movement Weaknesses.
Decreased firepower to 2.5 for the win!!!
- 2 - Nano Rumble
- 20 - Micro Rumble
- 47 - Mini Rumble
- 162 - Robo Rumble