Movement Challenge Y2K9/WaveSurfing Challenge
The WaveSurfing Challenge Y2K9 gives you a way to measure your bot's ability to avoid getting hit by very predictable targeting systems. To measure your bot's movement against bots with advanced targeting systems, use other parts of the Movement Challenge Y2K9.
Avoiding Head-On Targeting and Linear Targeting are easy with BasicSurfer. Circular Targeting is more effective but still easy to dodge, too. Now, Mean Linear and Mean Circular make a dodging a LOT harder.
- WSCBotA fires with Head-On Targeting
- WSCBotB fires with Linear Targeting
- WSCBotC fires with Circular Targeting
- WSCBotD fires with Linear Mean averaged on velocity.
- WSCBotE fires with Circular Mean averaged on both velocity and heading.
- WSCBotF fires with Linear Mean averaged on velocity.
- WSCBotG fires with Circular Mean averaged on both velocity and heading.
How to run the challenge
- Grab the reference bot (link soon)
- Run 15 seasons of 35 rounds battle vs. each WSCBot.
- Arena size 800 x 600
- Everything else set to Robocode defaults
- You are not allowed to fire any bullets