|Targeting||still working the targeting a bit...|
|Movement||wave surfing with randomization|
|Code License||closed source|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's movement is quite rare.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- It's currently unreleased.
- How does it move?
- It uses some basic wave surfing with some randomization added to it. I'm pretty sure it's one of the only ones that uses this type of movement. Also, if it dies too much, it could switch to pure random movement, or pure surfing.
- How does it fire?
- I'm not so sure about what the targeting will be. Phantom is a mainly experimental bot for it's movement.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Simple surfing, with randomization to throw off some anti surfer guns.
- What is this bot's melee strategy?
- It switches to a modified version of RandomMovemenBot's movement in melee. It's tuned for the movement to be more orbiting, so the
flattenerFactorpart of the code is smaller.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Surfing data and movement stats between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Sounded neat.
- May I use your code?
- Not right now, but maybe in a bit.
- What's next for your robot?
- a better gun.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Other wave surfers? I really don't know.