(Redirected from Raiko)
- What's special about it?
- How competitive is it?
- It's still #7 in the MiniBot rankings after several years without updates.
- How does it move?
- It circles the other bot. If Math.random() exceeds a certain number then it circles the other way.
- How does it fire?
- It uses GuessFactor Targeting with segmentation on distance, lateral acceleration, elapsed time since the opponent last changed velocity, enemy absolute velocity and whether the opponent is heading for a wall.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- 0.3 and later versions react to the opponent's firepower.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- The details of the guess factors are saved.
- Where did you get the name?
- Raiko is the name of an 11th century Japanese hero, famous for slaying giants.
- Can I use your code?
- It should be in the bot jar, help yourself. Use is under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Better movement, refined gun.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- We'll see.