|Movement||Charge! with some dodging|
|Released||May 28 2009|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's my best attempt at a nano Rambot. And it does quite well at it :)
- How competitive is it?
- Bleh - about 40th percentile in Nano rankings, 55ish in APS.
- How does it move?
- Linear lead where enemy is traveling and move towards that point. Slowdown if you need to turn quickly. Dodge if he fires outside of around 180ish distance.
- How does it fire?
- Straight Linear aim.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Watches enemy power levels and moves when it changes at all.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where did you get the name?
- Getting rammed is like the ocean's tide sneaking up on you.
- Can I use your code?
- Go for it.
- What's next for your robot?
- It can be improved a bit more in power management, but not much.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Any anti-rammer code will destroy it. SledgeHammer is still superior.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Similiar to SledgeHammer.
1.2 Improved movement and aim quite a bit. Now beats most top pattern bots.