|Author(s)||Natailia & Pavel Zhidkov|
|Targeting||Max benefit targeting|
|Movement||Max benefit movement|
|Released||2 of May, 1986|
|[Novosibirsk, Russia Download]|
- What's special about it?
- I'm a Java software developer from Novosibirsk, Russia
- It's my third attempt to develop a robot and now i've success in it
- My english isn't very good, so be patient)
- I'm author of Tomcat, ConceptA and Emerald
- My contacts can be found at Contacts
- How does it move?
- Max benefit movement
- How does it fire?
- I'm pacifist, so i didn't fire any one
- How does it dodge bullets?
- I try to leave places, where i can be fired
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee ?
- If i must to select, then i choose the weakest target
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where did you get the name?
- From my grandmother's father, who was a Hero of Second World War
- Can I use your code?
- You're welcome, if you you genetics engeneer)
- What's next for your robot?
- Go to waterpool for my body improvement)
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Natalia and Pavel Zhidkov