I'm a Japanese who majored in Information Science in university. Sometimes, I'm programming in hobby. I like Java language very much.
My robots are still not so strong. But someday, I would like to create robots which rank in the top 100.
Basically, my robots are named by adding the abbreviation of targeting algorithm name to movement algorithm name. So, if you look at the name of the robot, I think that it is easy to understand the robot's function.
These robots are open source. And, I created these robots as the sample robots. For beginners just getting started Robocode like me, I'm going to create robots with simple source codes which are easy to understand as much as possible.
My robots which I created are listed in the below.
- Robot Name , APS
- suh.nano.RandomPM 1.02, 58.90
- suh.nano.RammingC 1.00 , 49.57
- suh.nano.OscillatorL 1.00 , 47.58
- suh.nano.StopAndGoL 1.00 , 44.64
- suh.nano.AntiGravityL 1.01 , 44.17
- suh.nano.MirrorL 1.00 , 42.51
- suh.nano.AngularMirrorC 1.00 , 40.27
- suh.nano.MirrorH 1.01 , 38.07
- suh.nano.CrossC 1.00 , 34.41
- suh.nano.CrossL 1.00 , 32.29
- suh.nano.CrossH 1.00 , 27.67
- suh.nano.TargetC 1.00 , 21.94
- suh.nano.TargetL 1.00 , 19.94
- suh.nano.TargetH 1.00 , 19.03
- suh.nano.TargetR 1.00 , 14.71
- suh.nano.Worst 1.02 , 0.31
- This zip file includes my all NanoBots. Let's try!