- Version History
- What's special about it?
- Was made in less than an hour. Codesize: 175 bytes.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- You can download Vergere here!
- How competitive is it?
- N/A (Awaiting RoboRumble results.)
- How does it move?
- It combines Oscillator Movement and Random Movement, moving perpendicular to the enemy for a set distance before randomly choosing a new lateral (relative to enemy) direciton.
- How does it fire?
- Uses Head on Targeting
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It does not implement any active dodging.
- How does the melee strategy differ from One-on-one strategy?
- It doesn't, currently. (Designed for One-on-one)
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing. It barely stores information between turns.
- Where did you get the name?
- Vergere is a little-known character in Star Wars (now Legends). She was the first user of "The art of the small", a unique force technique. Because this is my smallest robot yet, I thought the name was fitting.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure! (Although there isn't much...)
- Any use of my code must follow the ZLib License.
- What's next for your robot?
- Nothing planned at the moment. If I have an idea, this page will be updated.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- None presently.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- None. This was a rushed bot that I thought up for a challenge.