My name is Doruk Sekercioglu. I am a 13 years old Turkish student in primary school. Doing robocode as a hobby. I started robocode last year. I thought that head-on targeting was the best targeting method and circling around the enemy was the best movement because head-on targeting couldn't hit it =). I am checking the wiki like 6 times a week and improving my bots.
- Extends Robot, Spin Gun, Square movement
- (My plan was to make this bot beat every bot but I thought that the only bots were the sample bots) Extends Robot, Smarter Ramming
- I saw Diamond vs Shadow on Youtube and I said "Wow I should make a robot like this" Result: Fire, Go back, Go ahead, Fire again
There are like 25 other bot I will skip it.
- Golem, Cyclops, Phoenix, DeadKnight
- All of them keeps the track of enemy energy and moves to dodge
- M103, T62A, Obj742?(I don't remember)
- All of them circles the enemy and fires at the enemy.
- I thought that nobody could hit any of them(I thought that Diamond and Shadow was firing randomly =))
After Downloading Rapture
Rapture is not a very strong bot (601 currently) but it had pattern matching and just beat my bots in a second. Then everything changed about robocode.
- Some sort of random movement, Tried to do linear targeting. UNRELEASED
- My first bot in the rumble bot but I needed to wait for 5 months to put it into roborumble because I didn't know how to.
- My first good bot. I wrote the whole code on my own but I used Rednaxela's 3rd gen Kd-tree.
Best Ranking: 114
Best Ranking: 86
Roboneural: There are Neural Networks designed for robocode here.