Jump to navigation Jump to search
_ _ _ _ _ ______ | | | | | (_) | | ___| | | | | |__ _| |_ ___| |_ __ _ _ __ __ _ | |/\| | '_ \| | __/ _ \ _/ _` | '_ \ / _` | \ /\ / | | | | || __/ || (_| | | | | (_| | \/ \/|_| |_|_|\__\___\_| \__,_|_| |_|\__, | __/ | |___/
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It is completely deterministic after the initialization.
- It is one of the only bullet shielders.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- I would say competitive, 10th currently.
- Skilgannon for the bugless, fast Kd-tree
- Cb for non iterative wall smoothing.
- Rozu for the precise prediction code.
- Chase-san for the intercept method I used in my PPMEA calculations.
- How does it move?
- True Surfing
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Surfs the bins generated by a KNN algorithm.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It doesn't support melee yet.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds it saves the kd-trees. Between matches it doesn't save anything.
- Where did you get the name?
- From a book named "White Fang".
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's free if you give credit
- What's next for your robot?
- Better Bullet Shadow Calculations
- Tuning the guns since they haven't been tuned since the first version (While I get a huge boost in TCRM, nothing happens in roborumble)
- Gun Heat Waves
- Precise MEA for movement
- Maybe a pre-trained movement or gun to use in the first ticks of the battle
- Beating Shadow
- Entering top 10 DONE!!!
- Precise Intersection
- PPMEA for movement
- Make the AS gun actually better than the main gun against surfers"
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It is not based on any other robot except my standard code base. Thanks to Beaming and Skilgannon for helping me to getting into the competition and for the TUR flag(Skilgannon).