< User:NatJump to navigation Jump to search
Research with Symbolic Dynamic Segmentation.
Targeting Challenge Y2K7 Fast Learning
|Astraea 0.1TC||Nat||SDS/GF/Arr||60.31||74.07||64.17||67.65||65.87||66.41||85.72||77.81||71.73||79.26||79.97||78.90||72.65||20.0 seasons|
|Astraea SDS0002||Nat||SDS/GF/Arr||64.92||76.43||65.38||73.62||70.93||70.25||84.33||75.64||73.16||74.97||76.66||76.95||73.60||15.0 seasons|
|Astraea SDS0003||Nat||SDS/GF/Arr||70.25||76.55||68.86||77.10||73.22||73.20||83.83||77.58||75.19||76.59||77.82||78.20||75.70||15.0 seasons|
|AstraeaTC SDS0004||Nat||SDS/GF/Arr||67.80||74.90||66.85||75.31||70.11||70.99||83.56||77.91||77.67||77.82||76.72||78.74||74.86||16.4 seasons|
|AstraeaTC SDS0005||Nat||SDS/GF/Arr||61.99||72.40||68.23||71.16||69.11||68.58||78.54||82.51||78.06||75.96||75.17||78.05||73.31||2.1 seasons|
|AstraeaTC SDS0006||null||null||64.46||70.16||64.15||73.59||63.83||67.24||82.37||76.76||77.61||77.53||79.71||78.80||73.02||20.0 seasons|
|SDSRobot TC0001||63.81||73.88||58.52||70.48||57.01||64.74||84.78||78.48||77.97||77.71||77.68||79.32||72.03||15.0 seasons|
All research robot is now available here.
- 0001: (0.1TC) I need to improved a lot, this version have 7 segments; log size of 1000.
- 0002: Change LinkedList to ArrayList, increase the segmentation length from 7 to 18, increase log size from 1,000 to 10,000.
- 0003: Now use 22 000 log size with non-firing wave. (22 000 is the largest log size with acceptable skipped turn rate NOTE: a movement is not yet processed)
- 0004: OK, in recent version it use the last 10 records for targeting. (I log all hit GF to an array and rolling them), this version no longer rolling the stats
- 0005: Discard if log size for that segment is lower than 5, if nothing get when string length being truncated to zero, every segment is used. This version have a bad result because it took to much processing time and skipped a TON of turn.
- 0006: Still very slow. Now rolling at 15. Skipped it log size is lower than 2. Better against random mover but a lot worse to surfer...
- Make a single string contains every log.
Examine what Virus does :-)DONE!
- Make it faster.
- Use Kernel Density instead of an array to find firing angle
- If there are less than 2 matches, consider not to use that segment and truncate once more.
If use only firing waves, match only when low gunheat (0001 and 0002 match every tick)DROPPED! non-firing is better anyway.
- Try KMP.
See discussion page