Chronicle of 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here is a list of events, minor or major, that happened with Robocode/the Robowiki in 2010. Please add to this list!
- Fnl took control of @robocode on Twitter to post updates about Robocode development.
- Robocode progressed to 1.7.2.x, adding support for .NET along the way. We also made a big effort to test Robocode 1.7.x versions for RoboRumble (big thanks to User:Rednaxela), but haven't migrated yet.
- We found a bug in BasicSurfer - oh no! Pro tip: bullet power 1.95. =) (Original discussion at Archived_talk:Diamond/Version_History_20110905#1.5.5.)
- Justin's DemonicRage topped the Melee Rumble, where it and Diamond have settled into a tie for now.
- We discussed a bit about writing a Robocode Guidebook.
- We had 70 new bots and 209 version updates in the RoboRumble according to @roborumble. (Despite "feeling like a slow year" to Voidious. =))
- We got three new Super Sample Bots to play with: SuperCrazy, SuperMercutio, and SuperBoxBot.