Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- My most worked on bot, stepped up with 100 places minimum each update.
- How competitive is it?
- Pretty good for a simple bot, its on 210 in roborumble at the moment.
- How does it move?
- It uses a unique but weird method, Pathfinding!
- When you see it in action it looks like wave surfing or some anti grav movement,
- but it will move anywhere to avoid them, even zigzag trough fire lines. (not always avoiding them, but hey its just an alpha.)
- How does it fire?
- It uses Pattern matching for now, busy on improving the gun.
- Movement comes first for now.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It's a one-on-one bot.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Not much, only the pattern from the gun between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- I went looking for a weird name, Chupacabra was born.
- It means something like goat-sucker, lol?!
- Can I use your code?
- Not yet, as this is very expirimental at the moment.
- but when i'm done with the path finding to avoid bullets i will
- release it open source.
- What's next for your robot?
- Improving the algoritm and the gun.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Which he has, will be solved *evil laugh*
- I use problem bots to improve it.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Not really based on a bot, only the pattern matching gun is quite typical.