|Targeting||Multiple Choice Pattern Matcher|
|Movement||Stop And Go, Random Movement|
- Version History
The head cocked, strands of hair dangling and drifting. “Arrogance?”
“Competence,” Cotillion snapped in reply. “Doubt me at your peril.”
Cotillion is based off of Toorkild, with changes in both movement and gun.
How competitive is it?
Very. MicroRumble ‒ APS: 86.16% (1st), PL: 483-2 (1st), Survival: 93.95%
How does it move?
How does it fire?
Multiple-choice pattern matcher.
How does it dodge bullets?
It does Stop And Go to fool HOT, LT, and CT. If it thinks the enemy is getting more than just lucky hits it switches to Random Movement, in an attempt to fool all the GF bots and pattern matchers out there.
What does it save between rounds and matches?
Between rounds it saves the patterns and whether to use Stop And Go, between matches nothing. Due to both codesize and filesize restraints.
Can I use your code?
Under the following terms:
- Your bot MUST be OpenSource.
- You give credit in your code, and in any documentation of your bot.
- Pleeaase don't just take my bot, tweak it and release it under another name. Rather tell me about the changes, and I'll give you credit. =)
What's next for your robot?
Not matching between rounds, or replaying between rounds.DONE
- Using 3 power bullets when the enemy is easy to hit.
- Firing from the next location instead of the current location.
- Dynamic distancing - maybe I should get this working in Waylander first, huh?
- Anything else I can fit in....
Does it have any WhiteWhales?