1.2 Code Size 1447
- Fixed minor shrinking bug
- Add back gun bounds-checking during the rebuilding, instead of just at the end
- Make the forward-wall segment 8/14 = 0.57 radians instead of 0.75 radians. Perhaps try it even lower eventually?
1.1 Code Size: 1450 APS 88.35
- Tons of (possibly dangerous) shrinking, this is a sanity release
1.0 Code Size: 1476 APS: 88.54
- Some shrinking
- Change distancing to 'always retreat'
0.9: Code Size: 1496 APS: 88.32 (better!)
- Back to 0.4CT
- Add wall segment and out-of-bounds checking to gun
- Do some ugly black-magic shrinking (which really shouldn't be necessary with a minibot)
0.8: Code Size: 1499 APS: worse
- Back to 0.4CT
- Apply gun shrinks I figured out in Toorkild
- Add a forward wall segment to surfing
0.7: APS: 87.82 Survival: 96.03 PL: 5 losses
- Some changes with the width of the danger and the dive protection...
- Not quite as much error for the anti-bulletcatching code
0.4CT: APS: 86.49 Survival: 94.41 PL: 1 loss Code Size: 1498
- A little bit of anti-BulletCatcher code =) (CT = Catch This)
0.3: APS: 86.15 Survival: 94.19 PL: 3 losses Code Size: 1479
- Shrunk code by removing unnecessary angle re-calculation
- Change 'time-since-stopped' into 'last lateral velocity' and 'advancing velocity'
0.2: APS: 86.53 Survival: 94.48 PL: 2 losses Code Size: 1489
- Shrink some code by simplifying wave recognition for bullet hits
- Change the 'last velocity' attribute to be 'time since stopped'
- Should make it a bit stronger against PM bots...
0.1: APS: 86.57 Survival: 94.71 PL: 1 loss Code Size: 1495
- First Release!