Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- What's special about it?
- It's a Dynamic Clustering variant of Phoenix.
- How competitive is it?
- It's in the RoboRumble top 20.
- How does it move?
- Wave Surfing with Dynamic Clustering
- How does it fire?
- Dynamic Clustering
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Everything between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Probably because it's similar to but different than a "Phoenix".
- Can I use your code?
- No, Firebird is closed source.
- What's next for your robot?
- Who knows?
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Most bots near the top of the Premier League, which seem to really whoop him.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?