Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Bot Name
- Jacob Litewski
- What's special about it?
- Currently, nothing.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- Currently, there isn't a download link
- How competitive is it?
- Ha. Thats funny right there :P
- How does it move?
- Using AAGM with data collected from GITS' Targeting System
- How does it fire?
- Currently, it doesn't until I get a semi-working GhostGun working
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Currently, it doesn't. AAGM has plans to include some sort of bullet dodging later on.
- How does the melee strategy differ from One-on-one strategy?
- About the same, since GITS sucks at both at the moment
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- Not sure yet, haven't thought of it
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- At the Moment, no, but there will be as soon as I finish coding the prototype to the GhostGun
- Where did you get the name?
- GITS stands for Ghost In The Shell, an Japanese Anime. I explain what a 'Ghost' is in GITS Targeting page
- Can I use your code?
- Once it's finished, I'm planing on releasing it under the RWPCL License
- What's next for your robot?
- Get the bloody thing coded
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not currently
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Voidious's Dookious, to gather ideas on implemention of Wiki Targeting