Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sub-Pages: Version History
- What's special about it?
- How competitive is it?
- It is currently placed 41st in the rumble.
- How does it fire?
- It uses GF/VCS guns.
Thanks go to the following people (the list is in no way complete and will probably never be so) :
- Kawiagi -- GF Targetting tutorial.
- Voidious -- Wave Surfing tutorial, open source bots, graphics ideas, and help with various questions.
- Rednaxela -- Help with various questions and the basic idea of what to do when there are no incoming waves.
- GrubbmGait -- Help with various questions.
- Nat -- Help with the wiki. (and do I need that)
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the 3 clause BSD license .
- What robots is it based on?
- What's next for your robot?
- I did this as a test and hope to write a precise robot over the summer.
But before I do, I intend to beat the bullet shielders. Really badly. Probably by adding a random factor to my gun angle when the bulletHitBullet / bulletsFired ratio is too high.DONE Fix gun array. I am almost certain this is not performing as expected.DONE
- It may receive a few more updates, but I have started preliminary work on another robot.