Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Version History
- What's special about it?
- How competitive is it?
- In micro-melee it is in the top-8.
- How does it move?
- It uses a double oscillator to calculate distance to travel. It stays perpendicalor to its current target.
- How does it fire?
- The gun is my 'standard' Circular Targeting gun, that tries to avoid shots into the wall. The bulletpower decreases rather quickly when the distance to the target increases, making this bot a Survivalist.
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- No difference, although the strategy is better fit for melee.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It will attack the closest enemy with a preference for current enemy.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between matches, nothing intentionally between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- It is the little brother of Gruwel. Ofcourse its name begins with 'GR' and a close translation is 'horror'
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- The latest update could be made three years ago, I think it will not change anymore.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- This bot does not care against who he must fight or where he is on the battlefield.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It is a squeezed version of Gruwel.