Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||State Search - new approach|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- Completely new approach to robocoding. Defined actions (steer, accelerate, ...) and engine, which choose which action should be executed (through state-tree building and searching with Best First Search algorithm) with given goal (evaluate function). Only movement is executed this way, firing is separated, due to lack of time.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- I guess somewhere between 100 - 200 place in RoboRumble
- How does it move?
- Special, see it for yourself. At first look you will know there is something different about this bot, it moves somehow else than others.
- How does it fire?
- GuessFactor with precise escape angle computement and no segmentation (just with angle)
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It use Waves for determining, which zones are dangerous and the State Search engine decides, how to avoid them.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing now.
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- Put firing under State Search algorithm.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- I don't know
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- No one.