Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It's my first attempt for a competitive bot.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- It's not released publicly yet.
- How competitive is it?
- It's not in roborumble yet, but one of my test versions, v.1.0.3 did okay. In 1v1, it got 48% on Mosquito, 22% on Lacrimas, 29% on Rapture, and 66% on LittleBlackBook (quite surprising actually). I guess thats okay because it's a MicroBot, and barely(300 bytes). I think if I take out win/death colors, it might be a nanobot.
- How does it fire?
- It uses basic Linear targeting.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- the stop and go/random movement mixup is good against LT, CT, PM, and GFT. It's weakness is actually Head On Targeting.
- Where did you get the name?
- I wanted to make a really boss bot.
- Can I use your code?
- Not released yet.
- What's next for your robot?
- a better movement algorithm to dodge Head On Targeting, maybe a GF gun.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Bots with random targeting or head on targeting give me some trouble.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?