Movement Challenge 2K6/How-To
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- MC2K6 Sub-pages:
- Movement Challenge 2K6 - Reference Bots - How-To - Results - Fast Learning Results - Pre-Chat
How to run the Movement Challenge
- Obtain all the MC bots listed at Movement Challenge 2K6/Reference Bots.
- Modify the bot you're going to run through the challenge not to fire.
- Run 500 rounds against each of the MC bots with your modified bot (for regular results), or 15 seasons of 35 rounds (for Fast Learning results), making note of bullet damage scores. RoboResearch is highly recommended as it automates all the battles very nicely.
- To determine the index against each bot, use: 100 - (bullet damage taken / total rounds). Average these values for each category, then average each category for your overall score.
- Post as per existing posting format at Movement Challenge 2K6/Results (for 500 round battles) or Movement Challenge 2K6/Fast Learning Results (for 35 round battles).