Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Random movement, Stop and go|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It is the multimode of Nightbird. It adds stop and go.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- Up in the infobox.
- How competitive is it?
- Terrible. I expected it to be okay, but it's 172 in nanorumble.
- But it did SOMEHOW manage 65% on LittleBlackBook.
- I guess it's a big flop then.
- How does it fire?
- Linear targeting. I'm thinking about it using Sabreur's gun to reduce code size.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing at all in either.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's the multimode of Nightbird, and in case you were wondering, the M stands for multimode.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes. It's under RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Smaller code size and higher competitivity.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Pretty much any tough nano besides LBB.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Other multi mode nanos for the idea and the original NightBird.