Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Robocode repository Download]|
- What's special about it?
- It's a Twinduel team that I did in replacement of EagleTwins because of code size.
- How competitive is it?
- As of October 1st 2013, it's not in the rumble yet. But it got 70% on EagleTwins with 900 less bytes used. It also got about 70% on TwoProphets, a bottom team. But it only got 45% on LunarTwins. Maybe thats okay because the LunarTwins APS is around 70 meaning the average bot scored about 30.
- How does it move?
- Jupiter uses random wall movement from RandomMovementBot.
- Hades uses random circling movement. If
Math.random()goes below a certain number, or if it hits a wall, It will reverse direction.
- How does it fire?
- Both of them use simple circular targeting.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- They don't intentionally. Hopefully that random movement will throw off HOT, Linear, Circular, and GF bullets.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid?
- There is actually no target selection except for the fact that they lock on to the bot they scan first. Maybe I should get some, but I'm not so sure how since I'm just a beginner to TwinDuel and RoboCode itself.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where did you get the name?
- Olympus is the home of the gods that rule the world. I wanted OlympusTwins to dominate TwinDuel.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure. It's under RWLPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Probably some decent target selection and wall smoothing for Hades.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- NightAndDay. I just hate that team. Their random minimum risk movement always gets me.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- For Jupiter, the movement is all unmodified from RandomMovementBot. Hades is not based off any other bot.