Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don't fire when gun turn is not complete.
- Instead of chasing their estimated position this tick, chase their estimated next-tick position.
- Instead of chasing the two-tick-old location the whole team knows about, chase an estimated current location based on linear prediction from the location the whole team knows.
- Use a better Linear Targeting gun (based on the Circular Targeting gun in LunarTwins).
- Slow down a little for sharp turns (attempt to reduce speed to exactly what would be required to make the turn possible in 4 ticks or less, if possible).
- Use the firepower selection from LunarTwins, instead of firing 3.0 power always.
- Tweak targeting to account for own movement, and theoretical "guaranteed hits".
- Add a small "momentum" to antigrav. A "keep moving" motivator so to speak.
- Change antigrav to use various preferred distances instead of repelling from everything.
- Initial release.