Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1.44 released. Several changes:
- Uses PEZ's more accurate near-wall segment.
- Segmentation on absolute velocity, absolute deceleration and time since last reverse.
- Tries really cheap head-on avoidance, which might nullify all the other improvements.
- Actually seems to beat Raiko. This probably means I need to re-think Raiko's gun. :-) Also means the next version of Raiko may have ~500 bytes to play with....
- 1.39 switched to an always-fire-2 bullet power strategy and incorporated wall approach segmentation.
- 1.3 released. I introduced a decleration segment, since I didn't have room for an acceleration segment, and changed the bullet power choice to fire only power 3, 2.59 and 1.99 power bullets - the 1.99 value starts at distance 320, so this is now quite a survivalist bot. :-)