Jump to navigation Jump to search
RoboRunnerGUI is a GUI for RoboRunner.
Styling of RoboRunner GUI is based loosely off from RoboResearch.
Download and Source
The source of the GUI can be found on GitHub here: SOURCE
You can download the latest release from the GitHub release system here: DOWNLOAD
How to use
- Download a copy, and extract to it's own directory.
- Open the program, and goto View, and configure the path to the robocode libraries.
- Move any required robots to the robots directory.
- Add a new challenge.
- Select the number of threads to run.
- Hit "Start" below the Thread Count button.
- Shows you the current battle and what round that battle is on.
- It updates the results dialog incrementally as the battle goes on, allowing you a preview of the results.
- You must however open and close the result dialog to get it to update.
- You may reorder the queue while the threads are running and it will choose the next battle from the challenge highest on the list with unfinished battles.
- Contains a challenge creator, so you do not have to create challenges by hand anymore.
- Enable the challenge creator to create melee battles
- Selectively start/stop battle threads.
- Update results dialog as results come in, without requiring to reopen it.
- Allow multiple results in a single results window.
- If you add a new challenge after a thread has finished, it will not pick up battles from it.
- The thread system does not automatically stop when all threads are finished (this is just a UI problem, no resources are used).
- Saving and resuming battles from queue is potentially unstable (limited testing).
- If you close the program by the console window, you will lose your queue (no easy way around this).