Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- It doesn't like to worry itself with minor details like hitting the other robot.
- How does it move?
- It tracks waves using the predicted hit time and tries to move to a certain spot on each one. It changes that spot when it gets hit.
- How does it fire?
- DuelistNano's gun/radar, which involves basically using a radar lock in your gun code.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Wave Surfing
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- Now melee surfing in a nanobot, that would be special!
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- The spot to move to.
- Where did you get the name?
- SavantVS, except with Wave Surfing instead of Velocity Surfing
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- I'm pretty sure it won't be getting an update anytime soon.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not really.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Pretty much every other wavesurfing robot.