Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type MeleeRumble RoboRumble Name origin.SleepSiphon 1.7b Rank 57 246 APS 65.5541584926 61.360280084 PWIN 84.6153846154 70.7678883072 ANPP 81.3156776716 68.1446343789 Vote 0.0 0.174520069808 Survival 30.4305758455 69.709548741 Pairings 403 1146 Battles 16981 2072 Latest Battle 2018-06-22 16:20:41 UTC 2018-06-22 16:28:05 UTC
- Movement: (Min Risk) Tries to avoid enemy bullets fired using HOT or linear/const turn rate prediction, avoids walls, avoids being close to enemies.
- Aim: (4 VirtualGuns) HOT, linear, circular, avg(velocity & turn rate). Chooses the best gun for each enemy.
- Falls back to a (naive) Displacement Vector gun if the virtual hit rate against an enemy is below a threshold.
- Bullet power scales down with distance from the enemy. If our energy is low, fire at lower power. Will not fire if doing so would lead to becoming disabled.
- Radar: Attempt at "optimal radar". Pretty good, but has some bugs. Could be improved.
- Download this release
- Source and Jar File: GitHub Release