- 1 Bot Name
- 1.1 Author
- 1.2 Extends
- 1.3 What's special about it?
- 1.4 Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- 1.5 How competitive is it?
- 1.6 How does it move?
- 1.7 How does it fire?
- 1.8 How does it dodge bullets?
- 1.9 What does it save between rounds and matches?
- 1.10 Where did you get the name?
- 1.11 Can I use your code?
- 1.12 What's next for your robot?
- 1.13 Does it have any WhiteWhales?
- 1.14 What other robot(s) is it based on?
What's special about it?
It is purely Dynamic Clustering, movement and gun.
Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
How competitive is it?
Very. No. 5 in the main rumble, before it was retired.
How does it move?
How does it fire?
How does it dodge bullets?
By keeping tabs on which angles the enemy is most likely to shoot at in different circumstances, and avoiding them.
What does it save between rounds and matches?
Between rounds it saves all the targeting and movement data, between matches nothing.
Where did you get the name?
Can I use your code?
Sure, but under the following terms:
- Your bot MUST be OpenSource.
- You give credit in your code, and in any documentation of your bot.
- Pleeaase don't just take my bot, tweak it and release it under another name. Rather tell me about the changes, and I'll give you credit. =)
What's next for your robot?
An Antisurfer Gun, speeding it up, and a major refactor!
Does it have any WhiteWhales?
6 or 7 bots that I'm not sure what to do about.