We haven't heard from Darkcanuck in quite a while, so as far as I know we're still at a max of 188.8.131.52 on his server. Skilgannon has been playing with his LiteRumble at literumble.appspot.com, and he's using 1.7.4.x, but I don't think it can handle the load we put on Darkcanuck's. Not sure how long we should wait before considering moving to a new server. We could setup a new instance of Darkcanuck's code elsewhere. (I hope everything's ok with Darkcanuck, just speaking personally.)
If someone builds a new server, I would ask to not restrict it to only a few versions (i.e. 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11). Doing the opposite, banning only specific versions, with the latest versions being allowed by default, would work a lot better.