Aehm? This looks very odd....

Fragment of a discussion from Talk:Wallaby
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hmm just a quick question ... how do i contact him? By just putting the issue on his talk page or is there another way to do this?

take care

Wompi16:28, 25 June 2012