- After upgrading my robocode from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 I started to have problems with dev versions of my robots.
- What happens is when I put a dev version into a battle(22.214.171.124*) I get the packaged version of the bot(126.96.36.199) in the battle.
- After I restarted my computer I had the exact opposite problem. I started to get the dev version when I put a packaged bot.
- Also, when I put WhiteFang in the rumble it downloads a development version(dsekercioglu.WhiteFang* 188.8.131.52)
- Anyone having similar problems?
This bug is known and fixed already in 184.108.40.206-alpha.
Currently I don’t pack bots with robocode and I use seprate installation for roborumble, so this bug didn’t affect me.
However the fix of this bug is by reintroducing another bug. Yet I don’t know what that bug is.