Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here's my current to-do list of RoboWiki admin type stuff, for all to see and comment on (but hopefully not add too much to =)).
- Fix RoboRumble archiver - sometimes 500 response from wiki when fetching participants.
- Fix BedMaker - to work with LiteRumble, like other API clients
- Some type of extension for making polls.
- Migrate old wiki RoboRumble rankings archives.
- Fix (via WikiBot) old archived rankings that mislinked bots with same package and bot name (like Stampede, PowerHouse, WhoAmI).
Unsure / why
- SVG support - 
- Only concern is if it's high-CPU.
- Some kind of file upload solution.
- Built into MediaWiki forces capitalization of filenames.
- Separate from MediaWiki would be open to anonymous use, could be abused.
- We already have the Robocode Repository.