Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Best Rating||#1 PL, #9 APS|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- I try to see as little as I can from other people's code, but I think:
- The flattener is probably very different. Instead of a discrete on/off state, it has a continuous value of how much to flatten.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- All versions can be downloaded from /VersionHistory.
- How competitive is it?
- The very best version placed #9 in the General Rumble and #1 in PL (version: 1.3.7, date: 04/03/09).
- How does it move?
- Dynamic Clustering based Wave Surfing, it uses different weights and tries to see which one is better to get the cluster.
- How does it fire?
- How does the melee strategy differ from One-on-one strategy?
- Uses Minimum Risk Movement, and calculates hot, linear and circular targeting angles and use them as described below while on melee.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- Uses the strategy described in Shadow/Melee Gun.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- All bullet synchronized snapshots are recorded across the battle in the DC trees.
- Where did you get the name?
- YersiniaPestis is the bacterium most likely to have caused the Black Death. Since this bot started as a Melee bot, I was looking for something that expressed "kill many".
- Can I use your code?
- I'd prefer the code is used for learning and getting ideas instead of just extracting whole pieces, but is free to use in anyway, just give appropriate credits.
- What's next for your robot?
- Fix bugs.
- Improve the execution speed.
- Melee strategy.
- Surf a second wave.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- It is able to beat all current bots, but to beat top bots such as DrussGT, WeeklongObsession, Shadow, and Dookious, luck is definitely necessary.