|Movement||Wave Surfing using Dynamic Clustering|
- What's special about it?
- First bot from FromHell which reached the top 50.
- How competitive is it?
- It's OK so far. #23 at the moment (2011-07-12)
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between matches. Between rounds, it saves its targeting and movement data.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's the molecular formular of chloroform. A big achievement for medical science in the early 19th century.
- What's next (for your robot)?
- Searching for a good targeting improvement againgst bullet catching bots.
- Adding detailed information about movement and targeting of this bot to this wiki.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Too many for listing them here.
- The first versions were based on Kawigi's Wave Surfing Tutorial and Voidious' GuessFactor Targeting Tutorial.
- Some old versions had some kind of Random Movement based on Skilgannon's Toorkild.
- The ideas for the first big improvements for the gun came from PEZ's Pugilist.
- Adding Dynamic Clustering to Wave Surfing was based on the one from PEZ's CunobelinDC.
- The last big improvements for the gun are based on some ideas out of PEZ's CassiusClay.
- Credits should also go to all other authors sharing their knowledge with open source bots and here at this wiki.