|Author(s)||Mathew Nelson, Flemming N. Larsen|
|Code License||Eclipse Public License v1.0|
- What's special about it?
- Corners is a Sample Bot that demonstrates Corner Movement, stop() and resume(), event handler abuse, and static variables.
- How competitive is it?
- In MeleeRumble, it ranks in the middle of the sample bots.
- How does it move?
- It will attempt to move to a corner. If it dies early, it will switch corners. If it sees an enemy robot, it will stop to shoot at it. This movement is quite buggy, and sometimes it will believe it has reached a corner when it has not.
- How does it fire?
- Head-On Targeting with bad target acquisition and a "smart" bullet power selection strategy.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It does not. On the other hand, it is easily hittable by Linear Targeting while moving, and Head-On Targeting when in a corner.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves its preferred corner between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- It is a corner mover.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it is released under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.