|Targeting||Dynamic Clustering, Play It Forward|
|Code License||Public domain|
- What's special about it?
- It was among the first Open Source implementations of Dynamic Clustering. Also notable because it came from ABC, the first to do this style of gun in Tron (hence the name "TronsGun").
- How competitive is it?
- Pretty strong - the gun gets around 85 in the TC2K6.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Everything between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Can I use your code?
- "No license needed, use it and abuse it. :)"