- What's special about it?
- Nothing really. Just my first twin duel bot.
- How does it move?
- It uses minimum risk movement from Rednaxela's MiniSurreptitious modified for wall avoidance.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- If minimum risk movement is counted as dodging, that is it. Otherwise none.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid?
- No selection.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It does not save anything intentionally.
- Where did you get the name?
- I was thinking of something intimidating, when birds of prey came to my mind. I chose Eagle, because hawk was already taken(HawkOnFire). Eagle sounded second coolest, so I chose that.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure it's open source.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- No bots yet... but I think the 'firing pitfall' is really annoying. I probably could've improved 10-20% on GeminiTeam without it. I also found that small bullet powers are less accurate.
- What's next for your robot?
- Probably some way to prevent a firing pitfall on stationary targets.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- I took the gun from Aristocles and modified the movement from MiniSurreptitious.
- August 20, 2013: Since robocode repository is down, and all my bots were created recently, I am unable to release them.
- September 17, 2013: seems fine now. Eagle 1.0.6 is available on Robocode Repository, but not the twinduel version.