|Targeting||Circular Targeting and GuessFactor_Targeting|
|Movement||Minimal Risk with shrapnel dodging|
|Code License||open source and comes with no string attached|
This bot development is discontinued. Last changes were done 2014/07/30. The code is too complex to fit in my head. I am working on EvBotNG.
- What's special about it?
- It paints quite nice danger map and enemy bullets which it tries to escape.
- It tries to serve all the waves fired at it, except when there are too many in the air. Instead of full simulation of the wave to the future it uses precursor danger concept.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- It is in official roborumble and melee listings, look for eem.EvBot there. Alternatively, feel free to download the source code and play with it.
- How competitive is it?
- In melee it floats in the top 30, occasionally going in top 20 and then moves down a bit after I start new experimental features.
- In 1 on 1 it is still very mediocre.
I suffer from "not coded here syndrome" so my code is quite original. But I owe to many people who made this wiki and its content available. Special thanks to Voidious and his wonderful RoboRunner tool which I used.