|Targeting||DC-PIF & DC-GF|
|Best Rating||#1 Melee (2017)|
- Version History
- What's special about it?
- Its melee movement dodges many bullets.
- How competitive is it?
- Currently #4 in RoboRumble, #2 in MeleeRumble and #2 in TeamRumble.
- How does it fire?
- It uses a DC-PIF gun inspired by Shadow. In one-on-one, it uses a Guess Factor gun.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds gun and movement data, between matches nothing.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's the name of a song by The Prodigy.
- Can I use your code?
- I am keeping it closed source for now.
- What's next for your robot?
- Making it stronger in one-on-one.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- The code is mostly new, but here is a list of credits:
- Shadow - For popularizing the idea of targeting everyone at once in melee.
- HawkOnFire - For inspiring the Minimum Risk Movement evaluation function.
- Rednaxela's kD-Tree and FastTrig.
- Reading about DrussGT/Understanding_DrussGT taught me a lot of little tricks. Additionally, the gun data attribute set is inspired by it.
- The tools RoboJogger/RoboRunner by Skotty/Voidious became totally necessary once Firestarter got better.
- Generally, all the information on RoboWiki.