(Redirected from Kev)
- Archived Talk 20090516
Hi, I'm a first year computer science student at the University of Washington. I recently took a long break from robocode, but I'm starting to get back into it again.
- WaveSerpent is my mega, level-expert duelist. It's ranked 7th in the general rumble.
- Hydra is a mega duelist using Dynamic Clustering for both its movement and gun. It's ranked 15th in the general rumble.
- Logic was the first robot I programmed, but ended up pretty strong in melee. It's ranked 18th in the melee rumble.
- Vyper is my MiniBot, currently ranked 9th in the mini rumble and a member of The 2000 Club/Mini.
- Thorn is the first MicroBot I wrote. It used to be top in the micro one-on-one division, but has since fallen to 4th.
- Needle was the first micro to use Multiple Choice in its gun. It's ranked 11th in the micro rumble.
- WaveShark is one of the only micro sized wave surfers out there. It's ranked 7th in the micro rumble.
- Splinter is my NanoBot. It was the top nano for a while, but has fallen all the way down to 28th.
- GeminiTeam is my entrant to the TwinDuel competition. It has the second highest rating in the TwinDuel rumble and tied for the highest PWIN score.
- MaxRisk is a MicroBot and one of the best rammers around. It is ranked around 120th in the micro rumble, and king of the Rambot Challenge 2K6.