|Movement||Stop And Go, Random Movement|
- What's special about it?
- It was the first MicroBot to use multimode movement that is now mainstream in the top micros.
- How competitive is it?
- It is currently ranked 3rd in the micro rumble.
- How does it move?
- It is a MultiMode robot using Splinter-style Stop And Go movement and RandomMovement similar to Vyper's.
- How does it fire?
- A simplified version of Vyper's GuessFactor Targeting.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It dodges simple targeters with its Stop And Go movement and others with luck.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Movement mode and targeting data between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Thorn is a bigger version of Splinter.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure, it's released under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- Reclaiming the number one micro spot.