- Archived Talk 20090516
Hi, I'm a first year computer science student at the University of Washington. I recently took a long break from robocode, but I'm starting to get back into it again.
- WaveSerpent is my mega, level-expert duelist. It's ranked 2nd in the general rumble.
- Hydra is a mega duelist using Dynamic Clustering for both its movement and gun. It's ranked 6th in the general rumble.
- Logic was the first robot I programmed, but ended up pretty strong in melee. It's ranked 10th in the melee rumble.
- Vyper is my MiniBot, currently ranked 4th in the mini rumble and a member of The 2000 Club/Mini.
- Thorn is the first MicroBot I wrote. It used to be top in the micro one-on-one division, but has since fallen to 3rd.
- Needle was the first micro to use Multiple Choice in its gun. It's ranked 4th in the micro rumble.
- WaveShark is one of the only micro sized wave surfers out there. It's ranked 5th in the micro rumble.
- Splinter is my NanoBot. It was the top nano for a while, but has fallen all the way down to 14th.
- GeminiTeam is my entrant to the TwinDuel competition. It has the third highest rating in the TwinDuel rumble and an undefeated PL score.
- SeaSerpent uses an old version of WaveSerpent's movement and an experimental Pattern Matching gun. It shows some promise, especially in hitting surfers.
- Puzzle is my old one-on-one robot. It was ranked in the top 40, but is now retired.
- MaxRisk is a MicroBot and one of the best rammers around. It was ranked around 35th in the micro rumble, and king of the Rambot Challenge 2K6.