- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
First bot I released in the rumble.
It had a behavior selection system that allow it to activate/deactivate different guns and movements. An example would be deactivating low-segmented stats on later rounds. This feature is being removed for future versions but was a nice thing.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
All versions can be downloaded from /VersionHistory.
- How competitive is it?
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
Gun and movement stats are saved across rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Can I use your code?
I'd prefer the code is used for learning and getting ideas instead of just extracting whole pieces, but is free to use in anyway, just give appropriate credits.
- What's next for your robot?
- Complete rewrite to use what I've learned since I last worked on it.
- Does it have any White Whales?
All top bots.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
No code is shared from any bot but many ideas come from the wiki in general and: