- Bot Name
- Opposite 1.5
- What's special about it?
- Fluid Movement in a nano
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- Current: TBD :)
- 1.4: NanoMeleeRumble ‒ APS: 60.28% (9th), PL: 55-12 (11th), Survival: 62.13%
- How does it fire?
- Similar to Infinity's gun
- How does it dodge bullets?
- By staying perpendicular to enemy bots
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Only movement stuff because they are static
- Where did you get the name?
- Well Fluid Movement moves *opposite* to enemy bots..
- Can I use your code?
- Feel free to ask me for the code
- What's next for your robot?
- Better performance with few bots
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Not at the moment
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Infinity-like gun